As an installer or panel manufacturer, becoming a Sheffield Metals customer is as simple as filling out a contact form on our website or contacting your local branch. On today’s Q&A Mondays episode, members of the Sheffield Metals sales team dive into what being a Sheffield partner truly means. Benefits like material orders filled in 3-5 business days, engineering support, a full line of accessories, and an emphasis on education make Sheffield Metals a complete one-stop-shop for all your standing seam metal roofing and wall needs.
- What’s the relationship between Sheffield and customers? 1:04
- Why is the relationship between Sheffield and customers important? 1:35
- What’s the process for becoming a customer at Sheffield? 2:11
- How can Sheffield help the entire process of metal roofing/wall installation? 4:15
- Why is it important to have a knowledgeable sales team? 5:15
- How do I place an order with Sheffield Metals? 5:56
- Where can you find information on Sheffield’s products? 7:09
- What resources does Sheffield provide for customers and the industry as a whole? 7:58
- Why is the partnership between the metal supplier and the installer important? 8:48
Click here learn how to place a new order at Sheffield Metals.