Your Metal Roof & Wall Product Supplier in the Rocky Mountains, Great Plains & Western U.S.
Welcome to the Sheffield Metals International branch in the Rocky Mountains and Western U.S.!
Sheffield Metals International is an industry leader in the distribution of painted, coated, and bare metal products used in the architecturally-driven metal roofing and wall industry. We specialize in providing engineered standing seam metal roof systems and architectural metal sheet and coil for contractors, manufacturers, architects, and homeowners’ projects.
The Sheffield Metals branch in Denver, Colorado, officially opened its doors in 2008. The addition of this location allowed us to expand our products and services into the Western United States, which proved to be a pivotal step in our company history. Today, the Denver location has grown into a large operation that prides itself on providing customers with the metal roofing and wall materials that they need, right when they need it.
Best of all, this branch is built to support you and your business. That’s why we’re able to offer our customers with the complete package — quality products, quick lead times, a will-call pick-up station, decades of expertise, and continued support before, during, and after the most complicated projects.
Metal Sheet & Coil, Accessories, Engineered Profiles, Rollformers, Accessories, & More — Available for Pick Up & Delivery
Painted & Bare Metal Sheet & Coil – Galvalume®
For over 20 years, Sheffield Metals has been supplying the architectural metals industry with painted and bare metal sheet and coil products to fabricate metal roof and wall panels, flashings, and trim.
The Sheffield Metals Denver location continuously stocks more than 35 colors between our 22, 24 and 26-gauge sheet and coil. Our painted Galvalume products are coated in Fluropon®, a high-quality and long-lasting PVDF resin paint system (Kynar 500® or Hylar 5000®) produced by our partners at Sherwin-Williams. Plus, you can order virtually any custom color to accommodate your project.
The Denver location also carries other materials that are popular in the West, including copper sheets, bonderized steel, A606, and cold-rolled products. We do this to help save our customers time and create more of a “one-stop shopping” experience where you can get all of the materials you need in one place at one time.
All orders for customers are cut-to-length in our Denver facility, which has full coil and sheet processing capabilities. Metal is available in 40”, 44”, and 48” widths to minimize scrap and drop-cuts.
Engineered Metal Roof & Wall Systems
We offer a complete selection of engineered standing seam metal roof and wall systems and related accessories to use for all of your residential, commercial, solid substrate, and open framing projects. Our engineered systems have been tested to meet the strict industry standards set forth by the industry, including wind uplift, water penetration, water submersion, hail rating, fire rating, and more. All SMI panel profiles meet minimum UL-90 approvals.
Portable Rollforming Machinery & Equipment
Providing an array of profile offerings, including engineered profiles, is one of the most efficient ways to garner more business and better serve diverse customers. Let Sheffield Metals’ line-up of forming machinery and equipment create the right solution to help you meet your goals and complete projects:
- New Tech Machinery rollforming equipment
- Machinery training and support
- Access to multiple brands of brakes and shears
Accessories & Components for Metal Roof & Wall Systems
Incorporate our complete line of accessories into your architectural and engineered metal roofing systems! Sheffield Metals Denver stocks underlayment, sealant, butyl tape, pipe boots, clips, clamps, screws, rivets, and coated fasteners to match our color finishes. We also offer accessories that can be used with zinc and copper products.
Will-Call Service & Quick Lead Times for All of Your Metal Roofing Needs
So, you might be asking yourself: What sets Sheffield Metals apart from the competition?
First, our Denver facility offers a same-day will-call service, where our customers can walk in or call in their order and pick it up on the same day. This means you can get all of the metal coil/sheets, clips, screws, sealant, underlayment and other components that you need right when you need them.
Second, if want your order delivered, you can expect the highest degree of customer service, a dedicated representative to assist with all of your project needs, and best of all: We promise to have your order to be fulfilled within just THREE (3) BUSINESS DAYS of order placement.*
No gimmicks, no special programs, no spending requirements – just quick service!
*Dependent on standard color and project size.
Pick-Up & Shipping to the Rocky Mountains, Great Plains, & Western Regions
Whether you walk in to our facility or need your order delivered, Sheffield Metals Sheffield Village location proudly provides the metal roofing products and services to the following cities, states, and regions:
- Colorado – Including Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, & Grand Junction
- Kansas – Including Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Topeka, Olathe, & Lawrence
- Nebraska – Including Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Freemont, & Kearney
- Wyoming – Including Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, & Sheridan
- Montana – Including Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, & Helena
- Idaho – Including Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, & Caldwell
- Utah – Including Salt Lake City, Provo, West Valley City, Orem, Ogden, & St. George
- New Mexico – Including Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, & Roswell
If you or your business is not located in any of the states/regions listed above, please reach out to us! We can connect you with the Sheffield Metals location that is closest and most convenient for you.
Exclusive Access to Experts in Sheffield Metals’ Architectural and Technical Departments
Sheffield Metals understands the importance of having technical and architectural resources available to answer your questions and assist with your specific project requirements. With more than 50 years of combined installation, technical, and architectural experience, Sheffield Metals has assembled the best Technical and Architectural Departments the industry has to offer. Our representatives in both departments have backgrounds in installing, bidding, design, and working with technically-driven architectural projects.
- Architectural submittals & details
- Proper panel profile selection
- Design & bidding assistance services
- Engineering requirements
- Estimating services
- Rollforming machine training & support
- Any technical or installation questions
Protect Roof & Wall Projects with Weathertight Warranties
Winter weather in the Rocky Mountain states and tornado season in the Great Plains region can be harsh and often unpredictable at times.
One of the best ways to protect your investment or your customers’ investment is to have the option to purchase or specify a weathertight warranty on the new metal roof or wall system. These warranties promise that the system won’t leak due to material defects and ensures that the roof/wall is correctly installed according to our tested and proven standards/details.
Our Technical Department handles all of our weathertight warranties in house and is dedicated to approving, inspecting, and issuing weathertight warranties on your commercial, architectural, and structural projects. Sheffield Metals offers two distinct types of weathertight warranties:
- Limited Weathertight Warranties — Covers repairs up to the dollar amount paid for the cost of the metal roof materials and installation. This is not limited or capped by a single issue if multiple events occur in the duration of the warranty. Year lengths available: 5-year, 10-year, 15-year, 20-year, 25-year, 30-year, and 35-year options.
- No Dollar Limit Weathertight Warranties — If repairs for an affected roof or wall exceed that of the cost of the materials and installation, then the total cost of repairs will be covered. This is not limited or capped by a single issue should multiple events occur in the duration of the warranty. Year lengths available: 10-year, 15-year, 20-year, 25-year, 30-year, and 35-year options.