Your Metal Roof & Wall Product Supplier in the Midwest and Northern U.S.
Welcome to the Sheffield Metals International branch in the Midwest & Northern U.S.!
Sheffield Metals International is an industry leader in the distribution of painted, coated, and bare metal products used in the architecturally-driven metal roofing and wall industry. We specialize in providing engineered standing seam metal roof systems and profiles for contractors, manufacturers, architects, and homeowners’ projects.
Our corporate location is situated just outside of Cleveland in Sheffield Village, Ohio. Established in 1998 as the first official branch of Sheffield Metals, this location serves as an easily accessible central point between the Northeastern United States, the Midwest, and New England. Best of all, this branch is built to support you and your business. That’s why we’re able to offer our customers with the complete package — quality products, quick lead times, decades of expertise, and continued support before, during, and after the most complicated projects.
Metal Sheet & Coil, Engineered Profiles, Rollformers, Accessories, & More — Available for Pick Up & Delivery
Painted & Bare Metal Sheet & Coil – Galvalume® & Aluminum
For over 20 years, Sheffield Metals has been supplying the architectural metals industry with painted and bare metal sheet and coil products to fabricate metal roof and wall panels, flashings, and trim. In addition to the traditional Galvalume roofing products, Sheffield Metals also offers aluminum roofing products to accommodate projects on the Northern Atlantic coastline.
The Sheffield Metals corporate location continuously stocks more than 35 colors and can order virtually any custom color to accommodate your project. Our painted Galvalume and aluminum sheet and coil are coated in Fluropon®, a high-quality and long-lasting PVDF resin paint system (Kynar 500® or Hylar 5000®) produced by our partners at Sherwin-Williams. We can also fulfill specialty sheet and coil, such as copper, upon request.
All orders for customers in the North and Midwest are cut-to-length in our Sheffield Village (Cleveland) facility, which has full coil and sheet processing capabilities. Metal is available in 40”, 44”, and 48” widths to minimize scrap and drop-cuts.
Engineered Metal Roof & Wall Systems
We offer a complete selection of engineered standing seam metal roof and wall systems and related accessories to use for all of your residential, commercial, solid substrate, and open framing projects. Our engineered systems have been tested to meet the strict industry standards set forth by the industry, including wind uplift, water penetration, water submersion, hail rating, fire rating, and more. All SMI panel profiles meet minimum UL-90 approvals.
Portable Rollforming Machinery & Equipment
Providing an array of profile offerings, including engineered profiles, is one of the most efficient ways to garner more business and better serve diverse customers. Let Sheffield Metals’ line-up of forming machinery and equipment create the right solution to help you meet your goals and complete projects:
- New Tech Machinery rollforming equipment
- Machinery training and support
- Access to multiple brands of brakes and shears
Accessories & Components for Metal Roof & Wall Systems
Incorporate our complete line of accessories into your architectural and engineered metal roofing systems! This branch stocks underlayment, sealant, butyl tape, pipe boots, clips, clamps, screws, rivets, and coated fasteners to match our color finishes. We also offer accessories to use with zinc and copper products.
Fast Turnaround & Short Lead Times for All of Your Metal Roofing Needs
So, you might be asking yourself: What sets Sheffield Metals apart from the competition?
When you do business with Sheffield Metals, you can expect the highest degree of customer service, a dedicated representative to assist with all of your project needs, and best of all: We promise to have your order to be fulfilled within just THREE (3) BUSINESS DAYS of order placement.*
This means you can get all of the metal coil/sheets, clips, screws, sealant, underlayment and other components that you need right when you need them.
No gimmicks, no special programs, no spending requirements – just quick service!
*Dependent on standard color and project size.
Pick-Up & Shipping to the Midwest, New England, and Northeastern U.S.
Whether you walk in to our facility or need your order delivered, Sheffield Metals Sheffield Village location proudly provides the metal roofing products and services to the following cities, states, and regions:
- Delaware – Including Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, & Smyrna
- Kentucky – Including Louisville, Lexington-Fayette, Bowling Green, Owensboro, & Covington
- Maryland – Including Baltimore, Columbia, Germantown, Silver Spring, & Waldorf
- New Jersey – Including Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Clifton, & Trenton
- New York – Including New York City, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, & Albany
- Pennsylvania – Including Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, & Scranton
- Virginia – Including Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Arlington, & Richmond
- West Virginia – Including Charleston, Huntington, Parkersburg, Morgantown, & Wheeling
- Illinois – Including Chicago, Aurora, Joliet, Rockford, Peoria, & Springfield
- Indiana – Including Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, & Carmel
- Iowa – Including Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, & Iowa City
- Michigan – Including Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Lansing, Flint, & Sterling Heights
- Minnesota – Including Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Duluth, & Bloomington
- Missouri – Including Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, & Columbia
- North Dakota – Including Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Fork, Minot, & West Fargo
- Ohio -Including Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, & Dayton
- South Dakota – Including Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, & Watertown
- Wisconsin – Including Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, & Racine
- Connecticut – Including Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, & Waterbury
- Maine – Including Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, & Auburn
- Massachusetts – Including Boston, Springfield, Worcester, Cambridge, & Lowell
- New Hampshire – Including Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, & Dover
- Rhode Island – Including Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Newport, & Pawtucket
- Vermont – Including Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Barre, & Montpelier
If you or your business is not located in any of the states/regions listed above, please reach out to us! We can connect you with the Sheffield Metals location that is closest and most convenient for you.
Exclusive Access to Experts in Sheffield Metals’ Architectural and Technical Departments
Sheffield Metals understands the importance of having technical and architectural resources available to answer your questions and assist with your specific project requirements. With more than 50 years of combined installation, technical, and architectural experience, Sheffield Metals has assembled the best Technical and Architectural Departments the industry has to offer. Our representatives in both departments have backgrounds in installing, bidding, design, and working with technically-driven architectural projects.
Our Architectural Department and Technical Department can assist with:
- Architectural submittals & details
- Proper panel profile selection
- Design & bidding assistance services
- Engineering requirements
- Estimating services
- Rollforming machine training & support
- Any technical or installation questions
Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or need assistance!
Protect Roofing & Wall Projects with Weathertight Warranties
Weather in the Northern U.S. and Midwest can be harsh and often unpredictable at times, especially during the winter months.
One of the best ways to protect your investment or your customers’ investment is to have the option to purchase or specify a weathertight warranty on the new metal roof or wall system. These warranties promise that the system won’t leak due to material defects and ensures that the roof/wall is correctly installed according to our tested and proven standards/details.
Our Technical Department handles all of our weathertight warranties in house and is dedicated to approving, inspecting, and issuing weathertight warranties on your commercial, architectural, and structural projects. Sheffield Metals offers two distinct types of weathertight warranties:
- Limited Weathertight Warranties — Covers repairs up to the dollar amount paid for the cost of the metal roof materials and installation. This is not limited or capped by a single issue if multiple events occur in the duration of the warranty. Year lengths available: 5-year, 10-year, 15-year, 20-year, 25-year, 30-year, and 35-year options.
- No Dollar Limit Weathertight Warranties — If repairs for an affected roof or wall exceed that of the cost of the materials and installation, then the total cost of repairs will be covered. This is not limited or capped by a single issue should multiple events occur in the duration of the warranty. Year lengths available: 10-year, 15-year, 20-year, 25-year, 30-year, and 35-year options.
Contact Us at this Location
Products, Resources, & More
» Engineered & Non-Engineered Profiles
» Paint & Weathertight Warranties
» Complimentary Take-Off Service