What Does Sheffield Metals Do?
Sheffield Metals International (SMI) is an industry leader in the distribution of coated and bare metal products, as well as engineered standing seam metal roof profile systems. We specialize in providing painted Galvalume® and aluminum sheet and coil for the architecturally driven metal panel industry.
Our purpose is to instill confidence and comfort in every interaction. What does that mean? It means that Sheffield Metals is committed to providing contractors, manufacturers, wholesalers, and architects with the complete package — quality metal products, extensive industry expertise, and continued support throughout the most complicated projects.
While we only sell metal products directly to manufacturers and contractors, we do offer a number of support services for home and property owners — including design assistance, contractor referrals, the Sheffield Metals Color Visualizer tool, and a large catalog of educational resources.
Sheffield Metals is proud to be a member of the Mazzella Companies family of businesses.
Why Partner with Sheffield Metals?
When you choose Sheffield Metals as your supplier, we work with you to help grow your business — that’s why you can expect access to:
- Over 50 colors continuously stocked in Galvalume.
- Several popular colors in aluminum sheet and coil.
- Color matching for virtually any custom color or project.
- No minimum order requirements.
- 40”, 44”, and 48” master coils to help minimize scrap and drop-cuts.
- Slitting, cut-to-length, strippable PVC application, and re-rolling services.
- Service to the entire United States, including Alaska, Hawaii, and the Caribbean.
- Expedited shipping of products to the U.S. with the help of five SMI locations.
- A dedicated account management team in your region to help you grow your business.
- A full-time Technical Department to assist with installation, details, and more.
- A full-time Architectural Department to help with guide specs, design, and more.
- 40-year PVDF, 40-year SMP, and optional 5- to 35-year weathertight warranties.
- Copper and zinc (elZinc®) coil and sheet products.