What is the outlook for steel, aluminum, and other products as we begin the first quarter of 2022?
As we begin 2022, steel and aluminum prices are still causing businesses and end-users to wonder if and when the metal markets will stabilize. On today’s Q&A Mondays episode, Thad Barnette is joined by Adam Mazzella from architectural metal sheet and coil supplier Sheffield Metals. Watch this video to learn about the economic factors that continue to drive market volatility, what level of construction demand consumers and businesses can potentially expect in 2022, and the short-term and long-term impact on the construction/manufacturing industries.
- Why are architectural indexes important and where are they right now? – 2:59
- Will steel continue to lower in price for 2022? – 4:24
- Is aluminum behaving differently in the market? – 5:47
- Will the growing construction demand continue this year? – 6:58
- What other factors contribute to market volatility? – 8:44
- How can business owners protect themselves using this information? – 10:23
- What should business owners consider before buying new machinery or equipment? – 12:05