During this one hour online course, design professionals will gain insight into the benefits of portable rollforming including efficiency, flexibility, and sustainability. We will review applicable engineering, testing standards, and installation details.
In this course, your learning objectives are to be able to:
- Define the benefits of portable rollforming.
- Describe how a UL 90 wind uplift classification or rating is achieved.
- Explain the difference between a metal panel manufacturer’s engineering test report and a UL Construction Number.
- Correctly specify applicable uplift testing requirements based upon the project’s deck assembly.
- Recognize the appropriate cost-effective installation details to apply based upon job-specific conditions.
Additional Course Information:
- Design Category (CSI Division): (07) Thermal and Moisture Protection
- AIA Course Number – Face-to-Face Learning: SMIF2F19A
- AIA Course Number – Distance Learning: SMIDL19B
- Credit: 1 LU/HSW Hour
- Delivery Format: Slide show (with audio)
- Device Format: Desktop / tablet
- Course & Quiz Details: 10 multiple choice and true/false questions
- IMPORTANT: A score of 80% or higher is required to receive a Certificate of Completion from Sheffield Metals International.
To schedule, contact:
Lori Reynolds Morrow, LEED Green Associate
Sheffield Metals’ Architectural Department