Roofing take-off reports are helpful in the bid and project planning stage because they provide important information like panel layouts, cut lists, and more. There are several companies that offer take-offs, including Eagleview and Roofing WRX. In today’s Q&A Mondays episode, Thad Barnette and Jeff Hock demonstrate how to order a take-off, how to read the report, and how to use the information in your job.
- What is a roofing take-off? – 0:51
- Where can you get a roofing take-off? – 1:11
- How do you read a roofing take-off? – 2:39
- How do you order material using a take-off? – 7:34
- What is Sheffield Metal’s roof take-off process? – 10:18
- Who is Sheffield’s take-off program for? – 11:42
Are you a Sheffield Metals customer? Get your free take-off here.