Choosing the right metal roofing profile for your project is one of the most important steps you can take towards the best installation possible for your project. The wrong profile could not only look bad, but costs could be increased, local code requirements may not be met, or the roof could fail. In this video, Thad Barnette discusses the SMI 1.5” Snaplock 550 standing seam metal roofing panel. Watch to learn about panel specifications, available engineering, when and when not to use this profile, plus installation tips. Make sure to always follow local codes, manufacturer’s requirements, and applicable engineering specs in your projects.
- Basic panel specs and cutsheet information 01:25
- Available engineering and warranties 02:04
- When and when not to choose this panel 03:37
- Installation overview 04:11
- How popular is it in the industry? 05:24
Check out the full list of Sheffield Metals profiles here.