Can I get a custom paint color for my metal roofing project?
Every metal roofing manufacturer has a set of standard colors that you can choose from for your metal roofing project, but what if you want a different color? In today’s Q&A Monday, Sean Maurath from Sheffield Metals joins Thad Barnette to discuss if custom colors are available, what types of projects typically request custom colors, some drawbacks to choosing a color that isn’t on a standard color card, and Sheffield Metals’ process for ordering custom colors.
- Can you get a custom color through Sheffield Metals? 0:52
- Who provides the paint colors for Sheffield Metals? 1:19
- Are there extra costs involved with custom colors? 1:42
- What do minimum quantities mean for homeowners? 3:07
- What is Sheffield’s process for homeowners that want a custom color? 4:36
- What types of projects have custom colors? 6:50
- What types of paint are custom colors typically made from? 8:06
- How often are custom colors requested? 9:00
- How do SRI values affect custom colors? 10:12
- Are there other factors that might affect the cost of a custom color? 10:56