As we start to close 2023, the metal construction market remains strong for residential and commercial projects. On today’s Q&A Mondays episode, Adam Mazzella from architectural metal sheet and coil supplier Sheffield Metals and Terry McGuire from portable rollforming machine manufacturer New Tech Machinery join together to look at the current state of the metal construction market. Watch this video to hear about industry take-aways from METALCON 2023 and what consumers and businesses can potentially expect in 2024.
- What’s the metal market like from the machinery standpoint? 0:34
- Is the residential segment still strong for metal roofing? 1:39
- Are customers buying NTM machines because of tax breaks? 2:20
- Are NTM distributors busy right now? 3:04
- What is the metal market like for material suppliers? 3:36
- What’s new on the material side at METALCON for 2023? 4:15
- Is CoreLine a residential or commercial product? 5:09