How do you receive a paint warranty from Sheffield Metals for your completed metal roofing project?
Sheffield Metals offers paint warranties through their paint supplier Sherwin-Williams, but how do you receive the documentation when your project is finished? On today’s Q&A Mondays episode, Thad Barnette is joined by Kimara Fisher and Matt Stillman of Sheffield Metals to learn what a paint warranty is, how a homeowner receives documentation, and how a contractor can apply for a warranty.
- What is a paint warranty and what does it entail? – 0:46
- Who can apply for a paint warranty and how does the process start? – 1:36
- Are paint warranties transferrable? – 2:44
- What else should homeowners know about their paint warranty? – 3:26
- How long does it take for homeowners to receive paperwork from a contractor post-install? – 3:50
- What should a contractor think about when applying for a paint warranty? – 4:25
- How does the fillable form work for the warranty? – 5:00
- What should a homeowner do if their documentation is delayed? – 5:23
- What should a homeowner do with the documents they receive? – 5:42